Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors / Freight Elevator
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors or VRCs are designed to move materials more efficiently and safer between levels compared to forklift. This is why it is important to have a durable and dependable VRCs for continuous flow of operations in the warehouse.
Harris Handling takes time to inspect your facility to make sure that your VRC will meet the exact needs of your business regardless of the shapes, sizes, and weights of your items. We have the expertise and experience to build a custom VRC for your exact needs.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors Features
- Better space saver than inclined conveyors
- Move loads of all shapes, sizes, and weights with ease.
- Safer and more efficient than using a forklift
- Can be customized based on your mezzanines, through-floor, and other multi-level applications
- We can implement hydraulics, mechanical, package handling, and fully automated systems depending on the lifting capacity you require.
- Less expensive than elevators in terms of installation, operation and maintenance.
Benefits of Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors
Better space saver than inclined conveyors
Move loads of all shapes, sizes, and weights with ease.
Safer and more efficient than using a forklift
Customizable based on any applications
More affordable than elevators