Harris Handling Ladders
Industrial-grade ladders with rollers are critical in warehouses with a very high layout. If there’s a need for storing and retrieving supplies or products on mile-high shelves, then it’s essential to use a dependable ladder. We have the right type of ladder to help you maneuver from aisle to aisle, row to row, and over floor areas.
This allows for efficient stock management while minimizing health and safety risks in a warehouse environment by providing an easy and convenient way to access heights.
- Our products are compliant with necessary safety standards
- We offer ladders in a variety of colors
- Complete with castor wheels and platform
- We offer platforms heights of 1.3m, 2m, and 2.7m
- Expect an easy and convenient way to access heights in a warehouse environment
- Tested durability and suitable for all commercial, retail, construction, office, warehouse, and other applications
4 Easy Steps in Choosing the Right Ladder
- Check your measurement and load capacity specifications.
- Examine the environment in which you intend to use the ladder for any electrical hazards.
- Consider whether people must pass the ladder in the aisle and where the ladder must be stored when not in use.
- Check if the safety features of your ladder are compatible with your company’s safety standards.
Benefits of Harris Handling Ladders
Safety standards compliant
Available in different colors
Available in 1.3m, 2m, and 2.7m platforms heights.
Easy to use
Durable and suitable for different use